Welcome

Pull up a chair, grab a cuppa and chill for a while..
AHHHHHHHHH thats better

Sunday 14 July 2013

new challenge @ Left of Centre

 
 
Sorry for the late posting of my card, but after mad rush to hospital with my very poorly son, I am now back and ready to go..
I have used the limited run digis, Sid-tastic, Jane-saw and Haunted and haunted house 2, I used a the following promarkers to complete this  Fresh, meadow, cool grey 2 &3, icicle, satin, black, caramel, ruby, midnight blue, dusky pink, Henna, sunkissed pink, terracotta, lipstick red, walnut, cocoa, poppy, berry red, sandstaone, cinnamon, morning mist and sky blue.
the back ground was made by using strips of white paper to cover areas I wanted to remain white the spritz with Mr Heuy's colour mists in vanilla, dark calico and warm calico.i used 3d foam pads on the images to stand out over the haunted house design.
SO WHY NOT LET YOU INNER DARLSIDE OUT AND COME AND PLAY OVER AT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment