Welcome

Pull up a chair, grab a cuppa and chill for a while..
AHHHHHHHHH thats better

Tuesday 3 September 2013

First time acetate

 
Well as I decided I wanted to try something new with the masks, I thought why not go the whole hog and try using acetate too
 
 

 the card has been sprayed with Mister Heuy's Vanilla,  Dark Calico and Warm Calico, using a strip of paper to cover areas I didn't want to spray giving the various shapes and colours, I then embossed the middle strip of the card, taking some natural shoe polish and ultra fine gold glitter, and using my finger rub the polish with just a touch of glitter over small areas, giving it a shiny appearance, I then used Vintage stamp in black, finishing it off with a metal cog.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is creative. Love the vintage feel to it.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete